Blogs Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

GROWING Pains...


Hello world just checking in with my latest blog entry for those that enjoy my thoughts and views.  "Adversity builds Character" or Pressure Makes Diamonds" has to be the most true life quote I have ever encountered and I regard poetic words as genius works of art.

First of all I want to start by saying that
I think we all believe "Hard-headedness" (black community word not in the Dictionary lol)
We all call this mindset different things but as a little kid even, my parents used to say to me, "You wont believe the stove is HOT UNTIL YOU TOUCH IT." (Burn yourself from the heat to experience the pain) A common phrase used nothing torturous. lol

I actually used to think to myself well how do I know pleasure if I do not know the opposite? I've always had a weird mindset and ironically it's what makes me an artist.  This may be good to be an innovator in certain regards but it is also shunned and suffer ridicule from the general public until you can break ground.

"Admittedly this is a hard process to say the least but it builds you up stronger in the process of all the adversity you must endure and lessons you must learn in order to make it to the goal."


  
The bible James 1: 5-8 states;

5) But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him. 

6) But he must ask in faith without any doubting, for the one who doubts is like the surf of the sea, driven and tossed by the wind.

 7) For that man ought not to expect that he will receive anything from the Lord,  

8) being a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways. 



This is interesting to me because all the success I have ever encountered was from a super natural power and I share my faith with many others in saying that.  When we try to do it "our way" things always seem to get messed up in the finale. I am not trying to preach more so than I am here to vent my revelation, I keep my views to myself but through popular demand people tell me that they like when I speak my views so this is what I feel and truly believe. In this cruel and at times evil world that we reside in many forces shall be your opponent in life encounters but I feel that you must follow your faith because at the end of the day what do you have to lose.  I count is all as growing pains when things aren't as easily obtained as we expect.


Thank you for sharing my experience with me and may God bless you all.

PS I am not going into ministry as of yet but just sharing my testimony. lol

Peace,
John


No comments:

Post a Comment