Blogs Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Hello world... I'm still trying to figure all this out (lol)

My Intro to the Blog universe

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things." -1 Corinthians 13:11

Hello world this is my first official post! Wooohoo big deal right  (lol) 

Actually idk what in the world I am doing but I am actually trying this out.  This has been asked for me to start years ago & it has really became full circle with all of the things that have happened in my daily life that was found interesting to other ppl.  Its actually kinda funny, humbling even, that ppl would actually even read my thoughts over Twitter, Facebook & all of the social forums but all I can say is THANK YOU to all of the fans over this internet universe that will definitely pass you by if you don't get with the times!  I will be touching on all the topics that come to mind and I will answer most of the questions that people ask me on a Daily basis.   I will keep it honest, clean, classy & non sugar coated.  Peace, Love & All that Jazz!!!
"I'll Holllaaaahh" -Tommy voice (from Martin's Lawrence Sitcom "Martin" )
 lol

Sincerely Yours,
John Gilchrist


No comments:

Post a Comment